Currently there is NOT a prompt in Object Viewer that requests an activation code (the code found in your MERGE Cube package). The only codes used in Object Viewer are Object Codes. If you do not have a code, tap the “Shared Objects” tab within the app and you will see a few objects that have already been uploaded. Find more object codes here. Find out how to upload your own object here.
Articles in this section
- What is the best way to set up multiple MERGE Cubes for the classroom?
- Object Viewer doesn’t have a place to put my activation code?
- What’s the difference between an Activation Code and an Object Code?
- How can I use Object Viewer without uploading my own 3D models?
- Which VR Goggles are compatible with MERGE Cube?
- Is the MERGE Cube sold internationally?
- Is my device compatible with the MERGE Cube?
- Do I need to activate my MERGE Cube and create an account before I can use it?
- Do I need an activation code to create an account?
- My cube isn’t working! What should I do?