Nope! You can use MERGE Cube with just your phone or tablet -- simply choose “Phone Mode” when you start the app. If you want to use with goggles, choose “VR Mode” and insert your phone into MERGE Goggles (or other AR-enabled goggles).
Articles in this section
- MERGE Membership Program
- What is the best way to set up multiple MERGE Cubes for the classroom?
- Object Viewer doesn’t have a place to put my activation code?
- What’s the difference between an Activation Code and an Object Code?
- How can I use Object Viewer without uploading my own 3D models?
- Which VR Goggles are compatible with MERGE Cube?
- Is the MERGE Cube sold internationally?
- Is my device compatible with the MERGE Cube?
- Do I need to activate my MERGE Cube and create an account before I can use it?
- Do I need an activation code to create an account?