No, you can create an account without an activation code by visiting www.miniverse.io, selecting “account” from the top menu, and then create a new account.
Articles in this section
- MERGE Membership Program
- What is the best way to set up multiple MERGE Cubes for the classroom?
- Object Viewer doesn’t have a place to put my activation code?
- What’s the difference between an Activation Code and an Object Code?
- How can I use Object Viewer without uploading my own 3D models?
- Which VR Goggles are compatible with MERGE Cube?
- Is the MERGE Cube sold internationally?
- Is my device compatible with the MERGE Cube?
- Do I need to activate my MERGE Cube and create an account before I can use it?
- Do I need an activation code to create an account?