Using “VR Mode” allows you to experience MERGE Cube while wearing virtual reality goggles, while “Phone Mode” lets you use MERGE Cube just with your smartphone or tablet.
Articles in this section
- MERGE Membership Program
- What is the best way to set up multiple MERGE Cubes for the classroom?
- Object Viewer doesn’t have a place to put my activation code?
- What’s the difference between an Activation Code and an Object Code?
- How can I use Object Viewer without uploading my own 3D models?
- Which VR Goggles are compatible with MERGE Cube?
- Is the MERGE Cube sold internationally?
- Is my device compatible with the MERGE Cube?
- Do I need to activate my MERGE Cube and create an account before I can use it?
- Do I need an activation code to create an account?